Do you have a great business idea you want to get off the ground?
Would you like help and support to help get you started and set you on the right track?
This free 10 week course can help you boost your skills, knowledge and confidence to help get your business going!
The programme will cover:
– Developing your business idea
– Writing a business plan
– Researching & reaching your customers
– Advertising, PR & selling skills
– Understanding and creating a social media presence that’s right for you
– Bookkeeping and managing your finances
– Business law and regulations
– Registering as self employed
– Testing the market
– Networking and ongoing support
Plus you’ll get coaching and one to one support.
The courses will start on Friday 28th September, running on the following Fridays every week and there will be an evening course for people who are working in the daytime.
Please note: you must commit to the 10 sessions when joining up.
Contact Bridgette on 0771 452 4817 / email@example.com
or Val on 07540 372531 / firstname.lastname@example.org