- Computers with free Internet access to search for job vacancies, produce a CV and apply for jobs online
- Free wifi
- Printing, scanning and copying facilities
- Information about training & learning
- Software & height-adjustable desks, making computers accessible to people with visual impairments and disabilities.
- Books to help you draft your CV & prepare for interview.
Researching prospective employers is a vital part of the jobsearch process. Whether you’re creating your CV and covering letter in response to an advert, filling in an application form, or getting ready for an interview, you can feel confident knowing you're well informed about businesses and industries. Ask About Business can assist with:
Finding Hidden Jobs:
Locate employers in emerging or growth sectors to help you find positions often before they are advertised.
Our databases cover hundreds of different businesses and occupations - an invaluable part of your search
Increase your background knowledge by reading up on industry and sector news.