It’s easier than ever to stay informed about business sectors, competitors, new legislation and all the other factors that can affect your enterprise. With a Library Card you have access to online resources that can help you:
- Find out about new products and services
- Learn about new issues affecting your business
- Adjust your business strategy
- Stay informed about existing and prospective clients
- Search and retrieve from thousands of updated sources from around the globe
Data includes newspapers, newswires, media transcripts, speciality newsletters, trade media and scholarly journals.
Trade journals available at the BIPC Manchester range from Advertising Age to Travel Trade Gazette. Subjects include:
- Local, national and international trade and business
- Manufacturing and production
Find contacts, advertise for employees, or just find out what’s happening in your business area.
Contains national and regional newspapers (inc Manchester Evening News) aand magazines such as The Economist and New Statesman. Available online to library members of:
Full text UK newspaper database. Includes some magazines (The Economist). Abailable online to library members of: