We commissioned Social Value Consultancy to look at the economic and social impacts of the Big Ideas Generators project. The results are extremely positive:
For every £1 spent through the BIG Project there is £4.99 Social Return on Investment created through fiscal savings, wider economic benefits and improvements to wellbeing.
For every £1 invested there was a GVA productivity uplift of £4.58 to the Greater Manchester Economy.
Total Social Return on Investment: £1,248,691
Total Economic Impact GVA: £1,144,983
Total £2,393,674 (against funding of £249, 985)
- 84% of participants felt their skills had increased.
- 96% of participants have increased their knowledge.
- 70% of participants have increased their self-confidence.
- 59% of participants have increased their self-esteem.
- 99% would recommend the event/session to family and friends.