- This event has passed.
Reset. Restart: Your Business Planning
Monday, March 15, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
If you’re in the process of starting a new business, this workshop is for you. In this workshop we will cover everything you need to know about crafting the perfect business plan.
TOPICS WE’LL COVER:
- What to consider when preparing your business plan
- 11 types of business plan you can use
- What to include in your business plan (and what to leave out)
- Insider tips when using a business plan to get investment and access funding
- The key difference between a business plan and a business model
- How to make a 5-minute business plan
- Alternatives you can use instead of a business plan
- Handy tools and methods for creating a business plan more easily
- Feedback and advice about how to improve your business plan
This workshop is aimed at beginners, people just starting out and setting up a new business. If you want ask questions and get feedback about your business plan, this workshop is for you.
11:00 – 11:05 — Welcome + Introduction
11:05 – 11:50 – Part 1: Top tips when making a business plan!
11:50 – 12:00 — Break
12:00 – 13:00 – Part 2: Feedback and support to develop your business planThis workshop will be hosted and led by Patrick Lauruol, a seasoned startup and growth coach. Since 2013, Patrick has worked with over 90 people in different industries to support them to start their business. Patrick’s company called Pirate Startups focuses on making business fun and easy for everyone.