Thinking of starting a business?
Got a great idea?
Turn your ideas into actions at Start-Up Day.
Join us for a day of free talks, expert workshops and tailored advice designed to get your business idea off to a flying start.
Whether you’re just starting out, need advice on protecting your intellectual property or are ready to take the next step, come along to our action-packed day of free business support with everything you need to turn your idea into a reality.
– Networking coffee morning
– How To Start Up “Smart” with Nigel Parsons from Streetdots
– How To Prepare Your Business Plan with Santander
– How To Charge Your Worth with the GC Business Growth Hub
– How To Be A Healthy & Confident Entrepreneur with Amina Waldron
– Marketing Your Start-Up using Facebook & Instagram with Jonathan Sherlock, Tidal Wave Consulting
– How To Pitch In One Easy-ish Lesson with Steve Rawlings,business storytelling expert, international author & BBC consultant
– Start-Up Stars: Mistakes I Made in Year One! (featuring Dave Rigby from Manchester Three Rivers Gin & the BIPC’s Entrepreneur-In-Residence)
Free professional headshots
Networking with other start ups and small businesses